Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Because of Your Faith - Jeffrey R. Holland

  Wow!  What a challenge to improve in the attribute of Gratitude.  The story of President Faust and his Grandmother.  To feel the omission of such a simple thing as not helping fill the wood box has hit me very hard.  Perhaps some time in each days prayers would help us identify the things we should do now to express our Gratitude some way in each day is the message I want to carry forward.  There is so much to be greatful for.  Right now, I am greatful to still have Mom and Dad to express Gratitude to them now, by writing and by Skype.  I am so greatful for our family.  Each child and grandchild is an inspiration and an addition to earthly happiness every day.

1 comment:

  1. As I listened to his remarks I thought of my parents, my children and my grandchildren. I'm so grateful for parents who loved me unconditonally and didn't stop their love and concern for me even now. I thought of my children who have always been there for me, even now while serving here in Brasil I not only know they support me spiritually but have witnessed it monetarily as well and I feel so blessed, and grateful to have such wonderful children. I am grateful for all the expressions of love and support we receive from our percious grand children.

    ReplyDelete