Friday, January 7, 2011

Till We Meet Again - Thomas S. Monson

  This concluding address was mostly to give thanks and recognition to the participants, but the second paragraph was the challenge that started me creating this blog.  I have now read all of the talks of every general session and the priesthood session.  I will say that the self created impetus of the Blog assured that I would actually do it this time.  It was well worth it, mostly in spiritual ways as words often fail to express the meanings imparted when pondering, praying and then writing the summarized results.
  I learned in this project to create and use a blog as many have recommended.  It was far easier than I thought.  Now what use can or should be made for this tool now?  Perhaps after April conference I will use Line by Line... again.  I can see many uses for the immediate future:

  • Use a Blog for planning a family gathering or reunion
  • Write a book a little at a time
  • Write short stories or thoughts
  • Post articles about a field or topic of interest to others
  Any other ideas would be appreciated in comments.  Thank you for your interest.  I have heard that some of you actually read some of these posts and if they helped it is well.  
  Until next time,
James R. Allen - Intermediate Blogger

1 comment:

  1. It has been a spiritual journey. Thanks for letting me tag along.

    ReplyDelete